Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The President's Visit...I saw him!

So This pictures is the photo of the limos and motorcade as they return the President to Air Force One.
This is Air Force One as it came around to pull up by the stairs! Which is where we watched the president deboard the plane!
There were snipers on top of hte buildings..you can see the very large weapon the one fellow is holding!
Air Force One is here! In the"backyard" of my office!
And this is the President! He is the one on the left with the red tie on!

So very many stories to tell from this one day! We just happened to find a space between buildings that allowed us to see directly where they were landing and were the steps were set up for him to deboard. It was several hours outside...lots do you see anything? And lots of fun..and when you have the biggest camera..they all make sure your up front so you can get the pictures!
It was a great experience! I have a ton more pictures..the blog only lets me upload 5 so I will do a few more tomorrow and the next day...so that you can see more!

1 comment:

r4i karte said...

Hi there,
I like to play games on my console and in my pc cricket was one of the favorite game of my..
So this blog will also like me....