Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seattle hear I come...!

Just days away from my trip in Seattle...the cruise is booked (a whale watching cruise....I can't wait for those pictures!) And underground tour of an abandoned city and the cityscape...of Seattle...with the space needle as a focus...I keep checking through my camera equipment...excitement is building daily! And I get to spend it all with one of my best friends in the world....can't wait to see you Amy!!!

I will be sure to post pictures when I return!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Welcome to town.

When do you leave and how long will you be out here? Give me a call if you have some free time while in the area.

-T
West Seattle Local

cricket said...

T-

I am coming out on the 24th and head back to WI on the 28th...

I do wish I had more time....Kinda of a flying trip...Maybe I will get a chance to at least say hi when you stop to pick up your rugrats..:)

Tracy